BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My stuff ~

As you can see i'm such ordinary teenager who were begging for love . Hey ~ that is my stuff ; and you can hellohello throw it away -.- Its my money . Where i found it ? From the pocket mney for school . I save it like an ass . I didnt eat in school although i am damn hungry . I beg for love ; i hate begging for money . Why dont you realise ; how hurt i am ? How i try to stand for myself and try to think positively that i'm the luckiest girl ever ? You always hurt me . You always make me feel as if i'm down in the basement ; but the fact is ; i'm already at the top of the highest mountain .

I wasn't born so perfect ; but how i wish you look at me and say " You are perfect for me " . Do you know how happy am i ; when you said " Good morning " to me the last 10 years ? Do you know how happy am i when you walk together with me ? Eventhough you made me like your maid ; to bring all the stuff you bought for your sons and daughter & none for me . Do you know how happy am i to see you laugh with me ? And do you know how happy am i when you said " Wanna eat with me along ? " the last 6 years ?

I'm so jealous when you sent your children infront of the house door and wave at them with a sweet smile . I've been craving for that for all my 15 years of living . You did that once ; and never did it again .

No comments:

Post a Comment