BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I would just want to say ..

Dear Mama ;
Firstly , i thought you the best ever . But the fact is ; you abandoned me in hell . I may not know what is the reason , but why didnt you answer me when i ask you ? Mama , although there is thousand hatred words lies in my heart and every single word i said ; i truely love you . I cant deny it . I used to say i hate you , but its not true . Till now ; i didnt get the reason why , i love you although you let go off me . And leave me in the dark . With full of flies and spiders .
I had been waiting for your calls to say HAPPYBIRTHDAY to me ; but you didnt . You dont even give me any present . But that doesnt matter ; the thing is ; you didnt say what i wanna hearon my special day . Mama ; do you know how dissapointed am i ? How sad am i ? And how i wish ; you would hug me and kiss me on my cheek ?
I treasure every moment with you ; but WHY , you didnt do the same towards me ? Mama ; to me , you're the best mom i never had , but why you did the other way round ? And always put the blame on me ? Am i your baddest kid ? I just dont get it . No matter what mama ; you still the woman i respect and i hope you'll realise my existence one day .
With Love ;
Your Beautiful Daughter .

No comments:

Post a Comment