BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 3, 2011

How am i suppose to live

You hurt me once more time . There you go again . You letting your hands go . I was hoping for your help ; bringing back to where i belong . But you said " No . Go and settle it yourself ." You broke my hope . But why ? I sometimes wonder ; to who am i suppose to tell this . Tell how hurt i am . How disappointed i am . I had been thriving to stop dropping tears and accept the fact ; but the truth ; i can't . I am losing ..
That is how you treated me ; OH Ya Allah ! My heart breaks . I wonder where i came from . Why cant i accept the facts ? I cry like one idiot .
HOW AM SUPPOSE TO PUT THIS AWAY ?! You let me drown ; and now you dont help me . Where were you when i need you the most ? You came once ; and now you gone . You making me crazy ....................
pjdfop weu`2b9 340fw34u tu90f vguit4j6oph5itk2h[5jy h!~
FAGGOTS ! GO AND DIE !

No comments:

Post a Comment